May 26, 2022
To our valued patients,
We sincerely hope this message finds your family healthy and enjoying the summer! Our entire office staff has received the COVID-19 vaccination and remains committed to preventing of the virus spread. The Jane Mays D.M.D. team would like to continue to reassure our patients of the precautions we are taking to keep everyone safe as the pandemic continues.
- There have been no documented cases linking the spread of COVID-19 from routine dental visits or restorative treatments.
- We have designated seating arrangements should there be more than one patient at a time waiting.
- We have contactless payment options.
- We have upgraded the PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) for our staff. You will see us wearing head covers, gowns, and an upgraded facial mask to protect our patients as well as ourselves. We have also added additional air purifiers in the front office, as well as in our clinical rooms.
- We strongly recommend that anyone visiting our office wears a mask upon entering the building and immediately using our touchless hand sanitizer upon arrival.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our front office. We are more than willing to address any concerns during these trying times. Rest assured that we always take the most stringent precautions when it comes to the safety of our dental family.
Thank you and stay healthy!
Dr. Jane Mays & Team