Jan. 21, 2021
To our valued patients,
We sincerely hope your 2021 has started well and you and your family have remained healthy. Our entire office staff was fortunate enough to receive the COVID-19 vaccination this month. The Jane Mays D.M.D. team would like to continue to reassure our patients of the precautions we are taking to keep everyone safe as the pandemic continues.
- There have been no documented cases linking the spread of COVID-19 from routine dental visits or restorative treatments.
- We have spread out our schedule to decrease foot traffic in our office.
- We have designated seating arrangements should there be more than one patient at a time waiting.
- Plastic barriers have been added to our front office for check-in/check out, as well as contactless payment options.
- If you are more comfortable waiting in your vehicle, we are happy to call you when the hygienist is ready to take you back for your appointment.
- We have upgraded the PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) for our staff. You will see us wearing head covers, gowns, and an upgraded facial mask to protect our patients as well as ourselves. We have also added additional air purifiers in the front office, as well as in our clinical rooms.
- We have required our patients and anyone visiting our office to wear a mask upon entering the building and immediately using our touchless hand sanitizer upon arrival.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our front office. We are more than willing to address any concerns during these trying times. Rest assured that we always take the most stringent precautions when it comes to the safety of our dental family.
Thank you and stay healthy!
Dr. Jane Mays & Team